Hope you are doing good.
Please review the jobs below & revert back with the suitable profiles of your W2 Consultants along with Current Location, Current Work authorization, contact details & expected hourly C2C(All Inclusive) pay rate to
Job Title: MuleSoft ATA Lead
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job type: contract
· 8+ years of experience in hands-on object-oriented development
· 5+ years Java experience with different framework like Spring, JMS, REST, SOAP web services and any RDBMS.
· 3+ years of leadership experience
· Candidate should have involved in all the phases of Software development lifecycle and especially in Architecture Design phase
· Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in J2EE, JAVA, JSON, XML, SOAP, XSLT, XPATH, XSD etc. and J2EE frameworks like spring
· Strong command of object-oriented design principles and prevailing design patterns
· Experience designing and developing restful, SOAP and micro services.
· Strong knowledge of REST architectural style and web standards (i.e. JSON, CORS, etc.)
· Experience delivering enterprise wide solutions
· Working experience with Enterprise Integration pattern and Java Design Pattern
· Working knowledge of application security technologies, i.e. OAuth2, SSO, SAML, etc.
· CI/CD, Agile, TDD and/or BDD, unit testing and mocking frameworks
· Good to have familiarity with Integration platforms like MuleSoft, Oracle Fusion Middleware
· Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
· You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
· You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
· Conduct in-depth specific code reviews to optimize resource utilization and capabilities
· Understand and clarify complex business integration requirements and create scalable/manageable designs
· Lead small development teams in multi-phase, heterogonous work environments, with multiple work streams
· Actively test and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand
Job Title: Salesforce Tester
Location: San Leandro, CA
Duration Long Term
· Should have experience working as QA Specialist in Salesforce org.
· Should be able to review system requirements specification, features descriptions for overall test execution plan.
· Assist with test plan creation and work with dev team for test environment finalization.
· Use Test Management Tool to develop manual test scripts and to generate QA metrics.
· Manual execution of test cases as per test plans and test scripts.
· Executing functional testing, regression testing , End to End Testing and non-functional testing (including stress, performance and load testing).
· Report issues identified in the bug-tracking tool and ensure these are assigned and resolved.
· Manage test priorities in a fast-moving environment.
· Strong data management skills required, including experience with data consolidation and de-duplication.
· Proven experience designing integration data mappings.
· Should be able to work with target system business partner team for End to End requirement validation.
· ADM-201 certified.
Nice to Have:
· Should be well versed in working with high volume of data.
· Dell Boomi exposure as End to End process and Testing only.
· Advanced knowledge of Excel and Data Loader
Job Role: NetSuite Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: Long Term
· Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the NetSuite and other finance applications
· Participate in technical design sessions; develop detailed technical solution documentation and recommend suitable architecture that is aligned with business objectives
· Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a NetSuite and other financial systems implementation
· Bring your industry expertise (P2P,R2R, O2C) and ideas to help solve problems in innovative ways
· Execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
· Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
· Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned task
Skills You’ll Need to Have:
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or equivalent.
· ERP platform NetSuite development experience is must
· Manage all Financial system projects, by working closely with the Finance and Accounting teams to identify project requirements, work with our internal IT and external consultants on implementation and ensure projects are successfully completed on time.
· Lead the testing efforts for all system updates including analyzing updates to determine impacts and then coordinating and managing testing
· Review financial and accounting processes to identify areas for improvement and then work with the Finance and Accounting teams to address these pain points from both a system and process standpoint
· Manage and support 3rd party applications/integrations such as Avalara, Nexonia, Adaptive Insights and internal Business Intelligence systems
· Work with the team to build and maintain dashboards and other reporting
· Provides assistance to internal employees by troubleshooting and quickly resolving issues with the Financial systems
· Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
· Led the team of onsite and offshore resources to deliver solutions
· Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
· Effective communicator that works well in a collaborative team setting
· NetSuite experience is preferred
· Knowledge of Order to Cash process and Salesforce is a plus
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6-12 months
· Identifying critical business issues
· Conducting data driven analysis to uncover key insights
· Information governance
· Data quality & lifecycle management
· Business process analysis and improvement
· User-centric product development process
· Creation of detailed business requirement documentation
· Relationship management with senior executives
· Presenting complex topics to varied audiences
· Competitive benchmarking
· Full life-cycle project management
· Good experience in python + SQL
Thanks & Regards,