Accessing Sources of Angstrom

Hi,

I would like to see the source files of the Angstrom distribution. I can only see patches. More specifically, I am interested in board-am335xevm.c. I built the kernel from the Angstrom distribution in a hope that patches would be applied to the original (openembedded) files and that I could see those files with the patches applied after the build is completed. I cannot find the file I am looking for.

Is there a possibility to see the Angstrom distribution files (after patches are applied). Thanks,

JBM

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or protected by legal privilege. Any unauthorized review, use, copy, disclosure or distribution of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Mitel immediately and destroy all copies of this e-mail. Mitel does not accept any liability for breach of security, error or virus that may result from the transmission of this message.

Hi,

I would like to see the source files of the Angstrom distribution. I can
only see patches. More specifically, I am interested in board-am335xevm.c.
I built the kernel from the Angstrom distribution in a hope that patches
would be applied to the original (openembedded) files and that I could see
those files with the patches applied after the build is completed. I cannot
find the file I am looking for.

http://www.angstrom-distribution.org/repo/

Would that be it?

If you used the standard angstrom-distribution.org build process, patched files should be in the build dir (presuming it is actually in the build)…you’ll have to navigate through a lot of subdirs, but generally you’re looking towards:
setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_v2013_06-eglibc/work/…

-Dale
ps. Using ‘find’ may take some time given how many files are in that area.

There is no such file for beaglebone.