I have made some good progress until now with the project. First I have coded a Linux port now on Linux I am able to tftp kernel+initrd to the board and boot them successfuly. The project can be seen here. The code is very sloppy and personal for my board, if you want to use it the BBB_hwaddr, my_hwaddr need to be changed from utils.h. Also from main.c the files that will be transferred to the board need to be changed. I wrote this port to see the chanllanges that I will face on Android and found out some things. There is one small bug in the AM335x TRM, the people from TI say that they implemented BOOTP(RFC951) but the format of the BOOTP packet is DHCP version.
For the Android verion I`ve created a new Git Repo. As IDE I will try the new AndroidStudio based on IntelliJ hope I will get along with it well.
I will post back a message describing the problems I have encountered on Android there are quite some.
The blog where I keep all the updates is: http://beagleboot.vdev.ro/.