Angstrom build error for Beaglebone

I have been trying for quite a while to get a Beaglebone console image build without success. The latest issue is with compiling linux-ti33x-psp-3.1.

Here is a portion of the do-compile.log:

+ cd /home/mark/projects/angstrom/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_2010_x-eglibc/work/beaglebone-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/linux-ti33x-psp-3.1-r2f+gitr1d84d8853fa30cf3db2571a5aec572accca4e29d/git
+ do_compile
+ kernel_do_compile
+ make -j8 -j8 uImage 'CC=arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc -mno-thumb-interwork -mno-thumb -mno-thumb-interwork -mno-thumb --sysroot=/home/mark/projects/angstrom/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_2010_x-eglibc/sysroots/beaglebone' 'LD=arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld --sysroot=/home/mark/projects/aERROR: Function 'do_compile' failed (see /home/mark/projects/angstrom/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_2010_x-eglibc/work/beaglebone-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/linux-ti33x-psp-3.1-r2f+gitr1d84d8853fa30cf3db2571a5aec572accca4e29d/temp/log.do_compile.5628 for further information)
ngstrom/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_2010_x-eglibc/sysroots/beaglebone'

It is difficult to tell what the error is as it looks like the do_compile failed message stomps on the make output.

Thanks,
Mark

Did you look at the log file?
/home/mark/projects/angstrom/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_2010_x-eglibc/work/beaglebone-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/linux-ti33x-psp-3.1-r2f+gitr1d84d8853fa30cf3db2571a5aec572accca4e29d/temp/log.do_compile.5628

Maybe you could post it somewhere?

Hi Gary,
This is a portion of the log file. The whole log is here: http://pastebin.com/fqBGXLrs

Thanks
Mark

From the log:
   LZO arch/arm/boot/compressed/piggy.lzo
   /bin/sh: lzop: command not found

This is why it doesn't build - I'm not sure what native package should
be providing it to OE.

On my Fedora 16 box, it's in the 'lzop' package. Maybe you can move
forward by just installing the native tool.

Thanks Gary. My tired, old eyes missed it completely.
The kernel build completed, now on to building a console image.

Mark