Angstrom release vs. Linux PSP timeline

Koen and others,

How often are the Angstrom recipes updated to track the AM335x Arago branch? I looked earlier in the week, and it looks like the Angstrom distribution hasn’t updated in a few months compared to the v3.2-staging branch. There is one fix in particular to the EDMA crossbar code that I made recently to the PSP branch, which would fix a critical issue when using MMC2 and DMA transfers. Thanks for any information you can provide.

Koen and others,

How often are the Angstrom recipes updated to track the AM335x Arago branch?

It isn't tracking that branch anymore. The current focus is on getting mainline 3.6 to work instead.

I looked earlier in the week, and it looks like the Angstrom distribution hasn't updated in a few months compared to the v3.2-staging branch.

Well, the last commit to the angstrom kernel was yesterday :slight_smile: Have a look at Commits · beagleboard/kernel · GitHub

There is one fix in particular to the EDMA crossbar code that I made recently to the PSP branch, which would fix a critical issue when using MMC2 and DMA transfers.

Everyone is free to send patches to either the github tree above or the recipe in meta-ti to add any missing patches.