Me again…I am wondering something here I guess.
I have the Load Cape attached. The source runs, well it does basically, and sometimes I receive I am the error while other times I receive permission errors. I changed everything to root:root with 774.
By everything, I mean I changed the files ownership, mode, and the many files to such ownership and mode.
I then went to root and signed in to test. The file runs again but I receive no movement of the load in this case which is a basic DC motor.
If anyone has any recommendations on what I should learn next, please do connect with me.
P.S. I am using the BBAI-64, Load Cape, and
/sys/class/leds/load-sink1/ files for use.
I thought I controlled the machine to understand but…no sir/ma’am. I have not done so just yet.