BBB - GateOne SSH client not working all of a sudden - too many redirects

I am still able to SSH into the BBB using PuTTY, i simply connected to the BBB and issued a “shutdown now” command to make sure it worked. I received a “PuTTY Fatal Error” when the black shut down and terminated the connection, i assume this is normal although i receive no errors when issuing the same command in GateOne. Is this a problem with Chrome? I checked my cookie settings as advised on the error page, everything seems to be as it should.

You have click set date button on getting started page for it to work.

-Wil

I am still able to SSH into the BBB using PuTTY, i simply connected to the BBB and issued a “shutdown now” command to make sure it worked. I received a “PuTTY Fatal Error” when the black shut down and terminated the connection, i assume this is normal although i receive no errors when issuing the same command in GateOne. Is this a problem with Chrome? I checked my cookie settings as advised on the error page, everything seems to be as it should.

Oh man i forgot about that part lol. I usually do it every time so i didnt know it didnt work if you dont do it. Thanks!