[beagleboard] No video signal from BB-Xm Rev.C

Try the image that came with the board to verify the hardware first before trying another OS…

Gerald

You can always just create another card. It will help the debugging process.

Gerald

I see nothing in the log that would account for a lack of display. One common issue is that the display may not support the default resolution or timings of the board. Search this group for a solution as this has been discussed a number of times over the last four years.

Gerald

Three suggestions:

1. I suggest you you send the board in via an RMA and have everything checked out.
  2. Use the default image that ships with the board and it should work fine. If it does, then the HW is fine and you have a SW issue somewhere.
  3. Post a picture of the DVI-D connector back of your monitor and let me see it.

Gerald

Thank you for the picture! The connector looks fine,

I did not say to do anything with Digikey. They do not handle repairs. We do. Go hear to request an RMA… http://beagleboard.org/support/rma

From your additional information, I definitely think the RMA is needed.

Gerald

Send in the RMA request. And wait for a response. Yes, it is possible.

Gerald

I would not worry about it. Power it off an d send it. The RMA team will get everything back to factory condition.

Gerald

I have not used the mkmmc function so I cannot really comment.I have not really done anything with Android either.

Gerald

I do not use the DD command. Yes I mean the Circuitco image. Circuitco makes the board. If this image does not work you have a HW problem. The RMA team will insist that you use this image before they will approve an RMA. If you have a HW issue, then you can work for years and not get the video work. I am trying to help you make that determination.

If you are confident that you have done it right and it does not work, then you have a broken board. As I suggested a while back, I suggest you request an RMA.

Gerald