Beagleboard Shipments Out There?

I sure hope Revision C4 Beagleboards have shipped to Mouser, I’m anxious to get mine and make it work for me. But I need at least one more package to ship to me before the board can be used.

Bob Cochran

We shipped 750 to DigiKey on Friday.
We shipped 150 to Mouser on Monday (actually they came by and picked them up)
We shipped 150 to SparkFun on Friday as well.

It takes a few days for each of these companies to get them fill their backorders and to get the rest into their inventory.

We should have a steady stream for several weeks to come.

Gerald

Sparkfun ran out of their stock this morning. After the back order was
cleared they were left with 85 yesterday morning.
I was extremely lucky to have been blessed with one (that i will
hopefully get this week).

They have more coming!

Gerald

I have got a shipment confirmation and tracking number from DigiKey
tonight. So they are coming.

Bob,

Confirmation of shipment from Digikey yesterday… so they are definitely on the way!

Regards,

Chris Aiken

That is great! I received a shipping notification and tracking number from Mouser this afternoon. I still need one more supplier to get a package to me.

In a few days this list will probably be swollen with inquiries from new users like me about how to use the boards.

Bob

Glad they are getting out there. Unfortunately, everything we have shipped went to fufilling back orders. The next shipment is Friday so hopefully we can start getting ahead of this train.

Gerald

I sure hope Revision C4 Beagleboards have shipped to Mouser,

> I'm anxious to get mine and make it work for me. But I need
    > at least one more package to ship to me before the board can
    > be used.

I got an email on wednesday from mouser saying that they had shipped to me.
Seems I'll get it on Monday.

Another first-timer eagerly waiting for my ‘bundle of joy’ to arrive :slight_smile: The status changed to ‘shipped’ this evening (from Sparkfun).

I am meanwhile preparing with the basics of getting it up (esp. having never touched a TI proc so far).

-Sri

I'm supposed to get mine on Monday, too. The real distraction is that a shipment of essential parts won't arrive till Wednesday 01/27. I can possess myself with patience.

Bob

My C4 shipment from Mouser was done on January 22. Today it arrived in
Finland by FedEx.
Speedy action!
siñ

Indeed you have speedy service. My unit should arrive some time before 7:00 p.m. EST so I have up to a 10 hour wait for delivery.

Bob