Beagleboard XM

Ok finally is working
thanks

Segunda-feira, 11 de Junho de 2012 21:15:13 UTC+1, JCtuga escreveu:

Hello,

I´m very new to Beagleboard as well Linux, but I´ll like to know if someone had problems running Mono on the Beagleboard xm.
I tried with sucess an image on the ‘Online Builder’ but Mono appears always with a red cross in the built list; any idea why ?

Thanks

Hello,

I´m very new to Beagleboard as well Linux, but I´ll like to know if someone had problems running Mono on the Beagleboard xm.
I tried with sucess an image on the ‘Online Builder’ but Mono appears always with a red cross in the built list; any idea why ?

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks