beaglebone bitbake error

I am using ubuntu 10.04 OS to build the following:

git clone git://github.com/Angstrom-distribution/setup-scripts.git

MACHINE=beaglebone ./oebb.sh config beaglebone
MACHINE=beaglebone ./oebb.sh update

MACHINE=beaglebone ./oebb.sh bitbake virtual/kernel

following is error that i am encountering…

Using /home/kamran/.oe/environment-angstromv2012.05 to setup needed variables. It is recommended to do ‘. /home/kamran/.oe/environment-angstromv2012.05’ and run ‘bitbake something’ without using ./oebb.sh as wrapper
Executing: MACHINE=beaglebone bitbake virtual/kernel
Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main build
DEBUG: Removed the following variables from the environment: GDM_KEYBOARD_LAYOUT, OE_BUILD_DIR, DISTRO_DIRNAME, OE_SOURCE_DIR, GNOME_DESKTOP_SESSION_ID, LESSOPEN, GNOME_KEYRING_CONTROL, SHLVL, LESSCLOSE, MANDATORY_PATH, WINDOWID, BBFETCH2, USERNAME, OE_BUILD_TMPDIR, OE_BASE, ORBIT_SOCKETDIR, GTK_MODULES, GDMSESSION, XDG_CONFIG_DIRS, DEFAULTS_PATH, GDM_LANG, SPEECHD_PORT, BUILDDIR, LS_COLORS, SCRIPTS_BASE_VERSION

ERROR: OE-core’s config sanity checker detected a potential misconfiguration.
Either fix the cause of this error or at your own risk disable the checker (see sanity.conf).
Following is the list of potential problems / advisories:

Failed to create a file with a long name in TMPDIR. Please use a filesystem that does not unreasonably limit filename length.
Failed to create a file with a long name in SSTATE_DIR. Please use a filesystem that does not unreasonably limit filename length.

Any help or guide how to overcome thee problems?

this is the info provided in the openembedded-oe file

Normally this is called as ‘. ./oe-init-build-env builddir’

well I was able to remove the error …
can anyone tell me what should i do for the following error:

"
bitbake nano
Pseudo is not present but is required, building this first before the main build
ERROR: Unable to parse conf/bitbake.conf (conf/bitbake.conf:94: unparsed line: ‘TUNE_ARCH ??= “INVALID”’)
"

Kamran, I saw that you was able to remove the error, how you removed?