Beaglebone black support SDIO correction

Hi,

I am a engineer of Toshiba. I am a Beagleboard-xM user.
I know the new release of Beaglebone Black which can support eMMC boot, so the uUSB interface can be available for our development.

Now, I want to implement our Toshiba product (TransferJet). This is a IC embedded in uUSB card but this card does not have any memory.

Beagleboad-xM can only be booted by uSD, so it is not applicable in our development. Now Beaglebone Black is suitable for our development.

I have some questions in SDIO of Beaglebone Black.

Attached please find the SDIO corrections in SoC. May I ask whether Beaglebone Black can be modified SDIO clock, frequency, detection, etc.

I cannot find any description in the manual.

Best Regards

Patrick Ho

This message and any attachments (the “Message”) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressees. If you receive the Message in error, please immediately notify the sender by “Reply” email and permanently delete the original, and any copies and printouts thereof. Any use not in accord with the purpose, dissemination or disclosure of the Message, either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval.

SDIO suport.docx (317 KB)

There is a Technical Reference Manual for the processor. I suggest you look there. This type of information would not be found in the System Reference Manual.

http://www.ti.com/product/am3359

Gerald