Beaglebone to zigbee interface

Hi
Please i want to know am will use beaglebone black as gateway and i have to zigbee cc2530 interface so which standards protocols would be used

My students did a project with Xbee[1] last year. Maybe it would be helpful.

–Mark

[1] http://elinux.org/ECE497_Project:_XBee

As a FYI I am planning on having xbee/zigbee capes made for the BBone very soon so you won’t have to solder or breadboard your stuff. I use the Phython library for communications with no issues.

Hi, I am interested in the wireless cape for Beaglebone Black. I could purchase in volume if upto spec. Do you have software written on Python?

Please email anitamelwani23@gmail.com

Finalizing design now. It is a simple cape, but I’m not great at using Eagle just yet so it is taking extra time. Definitely plan on having these available in next few months.

Finalizing design now. It is a simple cape, but I’m not great at using Eagle just yet so it is taking extra time. Definitely plan on having these available in next few months.

Hi, I am interested in the wireless cape for Beaglebone Black. I could purchase in volume if upto spec. Do you have software written on Python?

Hi Philip,

Which transceiver are you using? I have done a layout for the CC2520 combined with the CC2591, which I can adapt to a cape if you are interested. I won’t charge you for the effort. My interest is to encourage support for this transceiver in that I use it in my projects. BTW, this board has to be at least 4 layers unless you use a prebuilt module. One more thing, is you use the CC2530, the size of the network will be quite limited because of the limited memory on the CC2530. Let me know if I can help.

Regards,
John

John,

My cape just has a socket for the Digi xbee/zigbee modules. For my applications (penetration testing) I want the ability to switch back and forth between different types of adapters so having it all on the cape isn’t ideal.

Phil

hi yasir…hve u get anythng regarding beaglebone gate way wit cc2530.i need to know…this would be helpful to my project…please send me the documents if u hve…
thnk uuu
mail id:mouli.nagendra@gmail.com