BeagleBoneBlack-Ind-4g Bill of Material

Hello,

Our company is interested in using the BeagleBoneBlack-Ind-4g from element14 or the BeagleBoneBlack-ITEMP from Arrow in some of our products. But we need to be able the build the board ourselves in order to ensure sustainability in case our source stops manufacturing the BBBI that we are using, in the future. To that end, I am trying to find the specific bill of material for the BeagleBoneBlack-Ind-4g Bill of Material or the BeagleBoneBlack-ITEMP Bill of Material with parts used for the extended temperature range included. All that I can find is the BOM for the (BBB standard temperature range).

Can you provide me with the specific BOM and related hardware documents for the BeagleBoneBlack-Ind-4g or the BeagleBoneBlack-ITEMP?

Thanks!

Jeff Bossert

North Star Systems, Inc.

Hello,

Our company is interested in using the BeagleBoneBlack-Ind-4g from element14 or the BeagleBoneBlack-ITEMP from Arrow in some of our products. But we need to be able the build the board ourselves in order to ensure sustainability in case our source stops manufacturing the BBBI that we are using, in the future. To that end, I am trying to find the specific bill of material for the BeagleBoneBlack-Ind-4g Bill of Material or the BeagleBoneBlack-ITEMP Bill of Material with parts used for the extended temperature range included. All that I can find is the BOM for the (BBB standard temperature range).

Can you provide me with the specific BOM and related hardware documents for the BeagleBoneBlack-Ind-4g or the BeagleBoneBlack-ITEMP?

I uploaded the Embest BOM: https://github.com/beagleboard/beaglebone-black/blob/proposed-bom-updates/BBBI_BOM.csv

Currently working on some updates with Seeed for their implementation.