BeaglePlay - Booting/Access Problems

Hello.

Recently I’ve purchased a BeaglePlay board. I tried to install the BeaglePlay 11.8 2023-10-07 10GB eMMC Xfce Flasher on a SD card, everything went well, I got access to the OS and everything.

However, I tried later to install the BeaglePlay 11.8 2023-10-07 8GB eMMC Home Assistant Flasher, then it conflicted with the XFCE version on the board and I couldn’t install the new OS to the board.

Now the board is always on “red LED” condition, with or without an SD Card. Also, I can’t even access it from my computer. Is there a way to force a factory reset or something?

Thanks.

Alright, fixed (half?) of the problem. I flashed a new SD Card with the BeaglePlay 11.8 2023-10-07 10GB eMMC Xfce Flasher image, and inserted it into the board. Before turning it on, I held the usr button and then connected the USB-C cable, now it goes to the yellow LED.

However, the BeaglePlay 11.8 2023-10-07 8GB eMMC Home Assistant Flasher image still has a strange issue. It says something like “option already exists” (couldn’t take notes or a picture), and then the board powers off. At least now I can reflash and access via PC.