Bluetooth application porting to Beagle Bone Black

Hello All,

I am trying to cross compile Bluetooth package for WL18xx capes found at http://www.ti.com/tool/linuxezsdk-am335x-wilink8 for beaglebone black using Arago toolchain. After installing the source, I looked into the folder Bluetopia/sample which has the source to build libraries "libBTPSVEND.a and libSS1BTVS.a ". And I build them successfully. But I couldnt able to find source to build library libSS1BTPS.a.

Any idea how can I build libSS1BTPS.a library?

If I uses the prebuild libSS1BTPS.a provided in the package, I got below Error:

test@test-VirtualBox:/var/tmp/bb_bt/BluetopiaPM/Bluetopia/sample/LinuxSPP$ make -f LinuxSPP.mak
arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -L…/…/lib -L…/…/btpsvend -L…/…/debug/lib LinuxSPP.o -lSS1BTPS -lBTPSVEND -lSS1BTDBG -lpthread -lm -o LinuxSPP
/home/testtest_build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/libexec/armv7a-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/4.8.1/ld: error: …/…/lib/libSS1BTPS.a(BSC.o) uses VFP register arguments, LinuxSPP does not
/home/testtest_build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/libexec/armv7a-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/4.8.1/ld: failed to merge target specific data of file …/…/lib/libSS1BTPS.a(BSC.o)
/home/test/test_build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/libexec/armv7a-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/4.8.1/ld: error: …/…/lib/libSS1BTPS.a(HCI.o) uses VFP register arguments, LinuxSP

Any help will be appreciated. Feel free to share if you need further information.

Thank you,

Ankur