BoneScript 0.6.4-beta3 has been released at https://www.npmjs.com/package/bonescript/v/0.6.4-beta3 ,
to install this version:
sudo npm install --unsafe-perm -g bonescript@beta
- Interchanging Digital and Analog Functions (https://github.com/beagleboard/bonescript/issues/17)
- External C-module support (for some examples see : https://github.com/vaishnav98/bonescript_ffiexamples )
- Fix Issue : Spikes when writing zero duty cycle PWM (https://github.com/beagleboard/bonescript/issues/26), also smoother PWM frequency sweep(https://github.com/beagleboard/bonescript/issues/30)
- Fix Issue : PWM: udev delay : https://github.com/beagleboard/bonescript/issues/44
- These issues were also addressed : https://github.com/beagleboard/bonescript/issues/24 , https://github.com/beagleboard/bonescript/issues/16 , https://github.com/beagleboard/bonescript/issues/34 .
Please spend some time to test the new features/fixes and provide feedback on the changes.