Building ARM NN and Basic R5 and BBAI-64 Tech...

Sorry…I am taking this post down too.

The ARM NN lib. is a bugger and it is annoying me senseless. Anyway…sorry.

Seth

Hello,

This is next for the automotive grade processor(s) on the BBAI-64:

1. Documentation – Arm Developer

That link should bring you to a short on building for another board but it might just work for the BBAI-64. I will update everyone soon.

I have started the build of the tflite model from pyimagesearch. Installing all the dependencies seems to be the biggest concern so far. Anyway, updates on the way…

Seth

Hello to Anyone and Everyone Reading,

I goofed up. I was 65% built for ARM NN and ruined it. I rebooted the board b/c of too many opened terminals and building more than one thing at a time.

Anyway, if you can get it to work, more power to you.

I may try again.

Seth

What is “ARM NN”? Have you looked at installing the Edge AI code at BeagleBoard.org - update-ai64? There are some usage documents that need to be customized for BeagleBone AI-64 at Processor SDK Linux for Edge AI — Processor SDK Linux for Edge AI Documentation.

1 Like

Hello,

I have not looked at it yet. I will try that out next. ARM NN is some lib. from ARM.

Seth

Hello @jkridner ,

Will any CSI-2 camera work or are there specific cameras that one would need to purchase?

For instance, I found this one: https://www.digikey.com/short/j9fpwnq3 .

I found many but I am sort of new to AI and CSI-2 cameras.

Seth

Hello @jkridner ,

Seth here. I noticed in the files associated w/ the EDGEAI builds there are actually armnn and onnx builds.

Seth

P.S. I have started to build the EDGEAI type of files that are fixated around the EDGEAI docs. I have found they take a lot of room on the AI-64. So, for anyone else reading this idea, use 64GiB or 128GiB Micro SD Card. While buildin’ and makin’ all the associated filings, one can run out of room and very quickly.