Cannot get Netbeans to include the bonelib include and lib files.

After having spent two days of struggling to get this resolved without help I turn to this forum.

I have set-up a C/C++ development on Netbeans 7.3 for the beaglebone.

1: I have installed Samba on the bb, and configured it so the projects are appropriately created and mapped on my home/root directory. (share is [root], path = /, force user = root on the share)
2: The system compiles, makes and runs my c++ programs fine.
3: The naming conventions of the PINs are somewhat challenging, so I found the bonelib software on source forge and thought this would save me a lot of time and help to improve readability of the code.
4: I followed the instructions, downloaded the library code, created the link, compiled the c++ library. All seemed to go fine.
5: I configured Netbeans to include ‘-c -I /usr/bonelib/include’ and ‘-L /usr/bonelib/lib -lbone’ on the compile lines

I took the led.cpp program from Janick Bergeron and created the project.
Could not get that to work, as the include files could not be found. (tried everything in the code up to absolute references)
I assumed these references were wrong and I copied the lib file ‘libbone.a’ into the usr/lib (and wondered about the ‘-lbone’ reference.
I did similar for the include files, and the compiler stopped complaining about file-not found.
However I got a new set of errors;

g++ -I /usr/include/bonelib -L /usr/lib -lbone -o dist/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/cppapplication_2 build/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/main.o
build/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/main.o: In function main': /home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2/main.cpp:23: undefined reference to BeagleBone::led::get(short)’
/home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2/main.cpp:24: undefined reference to BeagleBone::led::off()' /home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2/main.cpp:29: undefined reference to BeagleBone::kbdio::getch()’
/home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2/main.cpp:56: undefined reference to BeagleBone::led::restore_defaults()' build/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/main.o: In function toggle’:
/home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2/main.cpp:63: undefined reference to BeagleBone::led::set_trigger(BeagleBone::led::trigger_t)' /home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2/main.cpp:64: undefined reference to BeagleBone::led::is_on()’
/home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2/main.cpp:64: undefined reference to BeagleBone::led::off()' /home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2/main.cpp:65: undefined reference to BeagleBone::led::on()’
build/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/main.o: In function make_blink': /home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2/main.cpp:71: undefined reference to BeagleBone::led::is_on()’
/home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2/main.cpp:71: undefined reference to BeagleBone::led::on()' /home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2/main.cpp:72: undefined reference to BeagleBone::led::timer(int, int)’
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [dist/Debug/GNU-Linux-x86/cppapplication_2] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory /home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2' make[1]: *** [.build-conf] Error 2 make[1]: Leaving directory /home/root/bonelib/examples/CppApplication_2’
make: *** [.build-impl] Error 2

With my limited Netbeans and Beaglebone experience I have tried all conceivable (to me) ways to reference these components into the project but am failing.

Can someone give me a pointer, or pointers, where to go from here as I am a bit stuck, though it feels like I am very close to a production set.

Kind regards.