Cloud9 IDE goes "blank" on BeagleBone Black via tethering

When I try to reach my BeagleBone Black from my laptop (tethering) the Cloud9 IDE won’t load anymore.

I have been working on it locally last week and since then I can’t access it anymore. I’m kind of at a loss here, because I do need the remote connection every once in a while. It seems that it is a problem on the Bone itself, because it does the same thing on other systems aswell.

I’m using a BeagleBone Black rev C, with stock Debian and cloud9. Before last week I had no problem what so ever…
For the record… I do see the Cloud9 logo popping up in my (remote) browser for a few secs and afterwards the screen goed blank. The tab does show Cloud9 with the logo. Owh… and I can still access it via PuTTY, so it’s not the connection itself.

I have tried different browsers, different systems, removing cookies. Like I said… it isn’t broken because I can still boot Cloud9 in the chromium broswer locally.

Any idea’s???

Yeah, contact the maintainer of cloud9.

When I try to reach my BeagleBone Black from my laptop (tethering) the Cloud9 IDE won’t load anymore.

I have been working on it locally last week and since then I can’t access it anymore. I’m kind of at a loss here, because I do need the remote connection every once in a while. It seems that it is a problem on the Bone itself, because it does the same thing on other systems aswell.

I’m using a BeagleBone Black rev C, with stock Debian and cloud9. Before last week I had no problem what so ever…
For the record… I do see the Cloud9 logo popping up in my (remote) browser for a few secs and afterwards the screen goed blank. The tab does show Cloud9 with the logo. Owh… and I can still access it via PuTTY, so it’s not the connection itself.

I have tried different browsers, different systems, removing cookies. Like I said… it isn’t broken because I can still boot Cloud9 in the chromium broswer locally.

Any idea’s???

What version of the rootfs?

cat /etc/dogtag

Regards,