Come learn about Snappy @ open house July 7th!

Greetings everyone! Snappy is an option for you to install and use on your beaglebone, but you may not know much about it. With that in mind, I would like to invite you to an open house for snappy that is happening next Tuesday, July 7th, at 1400 UTC. I’m hoping this event will help get your questions answered and encourage you to try out snappy on your beaglebone.

So what exactly is an open house? An open house is a chance to come and meet the snappy team developers and help QA test the new image. We want to encourage the community to test with us, explore new features, check for possible regressions and exercise the documentation. To kick off the event, we’ll host a live Q and A on ubuntuonair.com. I’m a community manager within canonical, so you’ll get to see me along with some QA folks and developers. We’d love your feedback and questions. And most of all, we’d appreciate you trying out the new image!

The first Open House will be July 7th at 1400. We’ll be live on ubuntuonair.com and doing some demos, testing, and a q & a. Please stop by and help test with us, try out snappy and meet everyone. The event will last about 2 hours.

You can find out more information on the wiki, https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Snappy/OpenHouses . I hope this will help and encourage some of you to try out snappy! Get your pi’s ready, mark your calendars, and I’ll see you next Tuesday!