Concerned

I purchased an LCD7 cape from Digikey and, when connected to my Beaglebone A6a running the latest Angstrom distro, no display appeared, no user LED came on. I Used a 2.5 amp 5 volt supply as requested.

I then sent it to BeagleboardToys with the RMA authorization. A few days later I was advised that the board functioned perfectly and it would be returned Monday January 21. They also asked various questions which I answered in a subsequent e-mail. I have not received the board and no answer to my e-mails.

Their website seems to have been updated and the support page is no longer up.

Has anyone heard of troubles at BeagleboardToys? Have I lost $191.00?

Any information will be welcome.

Regards,

José

You might want to change the subject or post a new message to the board with a subject that more clearly describes your issue. I have not heard of that happening to anyone else, not getting your stuff back and what not from beagletoys but I also have never dealt with them. But the subject of your post is very ambiguous which may make many not even open it up.

I purchased an LCD7 cape from Digikey and, when connected to my Beaglebone A6a running the latest Angstrom distro, no display appeared, no user LED came on. I Used a 2.5 amp 5 volt supply as requested.

I then sent it to BeagleboardToys with the RMA authorization. A few days later I was advised that the board functioned perfectly and it would be returned Monday January 21. They also asked various questions which I answered in a subsequent e-mail. I have not received the board and no answer to my e-mails.

Their website seems to have been updated and the support page is no longer up.

Has anyone heard of troubles at BeagleboardToys? Have I lost $191.00?

I’ve not heard of any troubles. I’d expect you to get working hardware.