[Cross compile] library reference problem

Hi,

I’ve setup cross compile environment using Eclipse according to the guide here.
The cross compiler I use is Sourcery G++ Lite (2011-3-41). The setup is fine, I can remotely debug a simple program on my BeagleBoard.

The problem is where I want to develope a program to control my Point Grey camera and reference some libraries.

In Eclipse, I’ve set the compiler to include the header files, and set the linker to point to camera’s libs files (provided by Point Grey Inc), also with the arm-none-linux-gnueabi include and lib files.
And I got this error when trying to compile the project

~/CodeSourcery/Sourcery_G++_Lite/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/lib/libflycapture.so: undefined reference tostd::__detail::_List_node_base::_M_hook(std::__detail::_List_node_base*)@GLIBCXX_3.4.15

~/CodeSourcery/Sourcery_G++_Lite/arm-none-linux-gnueabi/lib/libflycapture.so: undefined reference to `std::__detail::_List_node_base::_M_transfer(std::__detail::_List_node_base*, std::__detail::_List_node_base*)@GLIBCXX_3.4.15

`

I had checked the libstdc++.so in cross compiler dir, and it shows that GLIBCXX_3.4.15 is there

`
strings libc/usr/lib/libstdc++.so | grep GLIBC

GLIBCXX_3.4.14
GLIBCXX_3.4.15
GLIBC_2.4
GLIBCXX_FORCE_NEW
GLIBCXX_DEBUG_MESSAGE_LENGTH

`

My guess is Eclipse uses other libstdc++ file other than the one provided by arm-none-linux-gnueabi.
And I greatly appreciate your helps.

Hi, did you figure this one out? Did you find a newer libstdc++ for angstrom or a proper one to use in eclipse?

The problem is where I want to develope a program to control my Point Grey camera and reference some libraries.

I think you should have two projects: library project "libflycapture" and application project, ie "myapp".

you should have the source for libflycapture and be able cross compile the library.

next, you setup your "myapp" application to use libflycapture project as reference. If you do so, eclipse should be able to help you trace libflycapture when you call it from "myapp" project.