on my desk I have:
* desktop PC with Debian
* Beagle Board with Angstrom
Interconnections between the two units are:
* serial cable
* USB cable
* Ethernet-to-USB converter
The last two items are connected to the self-powered HUB (toghether a
mouse and a keyboard).
The other end of the ethernet cable goes to the router and eventually
to the dekstop PC
Few and short questions:
1) Which serial terminal is included in angstrom?
2) How to configure Beagle Board network?
About code development:
3) Do you (cross-) compile on the desktop PC or directly on the Beagle
4) Where is the right place to ask questions about Eclipse + QT +
CodeSourcery for Beagle Board code development?