Hope you are doing good!
My name is Rani and I’m a recruiter at Nityo Infotech. I’ve a job opportunity matching with your background that might interest you. Below is the job detail.
Role: ETL Developer
Location: Denver, CO
"• Understand and assess business needs for data and analytics solutions.
• Good development knowledge in pentaho
• Designs and develops ETL solution and any alternatives and recommendations to fulfill user requirements in better way.
• Analyzes existing flows/applications for improvements in performance and other improvements like DQ and handle large data that gets accumulated from over a period of time.
• Very good experience in Oracle performance tuning and hands on experience in UNIX scripting
• Conducts impact analysis to determine work efforts and development time estimates.
• Participates as an agile team member: updating stories, sprint planning, estimating story points, conducting peer reviews and helping teammates. • Commits code and software objects to code repositories and follow CM process to deploy it in production.
• Creates automated test cases to validate the ETL during continuous integration testing
• Very Good communication skills
• Maintain professional standards
• Follow sound engineering principles
• Ability to learn new skills "
Desirable Skills Pentaho, ETL, Oracle, PLSQL, U …