Flash eMMC from uSD with higher capacity

With a Debian distro installed into a 8GB uSD (but uSD memory is almost free), I need to flash this distro to eMMC.

• The S2 switch button only works to start the BeagleBone Black from the uSD, and not for flashing the distro into eMMC.
  • Distro has no included any tool for flashing eMMC.

So, which tool can I use for? Or which is the best method to flash the eMMC at this case?

I would like to know this also. I have Debian Jessie, latest distro, on a 16gb SD card along with some other software. I would like to flash the EMMC such that it will run the Debian Jessie and then automatically start the software on the SD card. Can someone tell me how to do that?
Thanks!

I would like to know this also. I have Debian Jessie, latest distro, on a 16gb SD card along with some other software. I would like to flash the EMMC such that it will run the Debian Jessie and then automatically start the software on the SD card. Can someone tell me how to do that?Thanks!

sdcard size does not matter as long as the card is larger than the image file. SO=o if the file name says “4GB” in it, a 4G sdcard, or larger will work.

But as I said in the other post you made. Get, and put a flasher image onto your sdcard. Insert, and boot the bbb from it. Wait 30-60 minutes i suppose. then it should be done. The LEDs are supposed to give some kind of flashing pattern when it’s done, and I honestly have no idea what that pattern is now days.