FW: [Xenomai] Xenomai, Raspberry Pi, 3.5.7 kernel

Any chance of getting similar Xenomai support built into the mainline 3.8 kernel for the BeagleBoard? A patch set for Xenomai support for the BeagleBone was recently submitted to the Xenomai project, mainline kernel support would in turn facilitate direct support from the Xenomai team for the BeagleBone (probably wouldn't hurt to send the Xenomai team a care package of a couple BeagleBoards/Bones etc to increase their enthusiasm about maintaining support for both with their development efforts).

Any chance of getting similar Xenomai support built into the mainline 3.8 kernel for the BeagleBoard? A patch set for Xenomai support for the BeagleBone was recently submitted to the Xenomai project, mainline kernel support would in turn facilitate direct support from the Xenomai team for the BeagleBone (probably wouldn't hurt to send the Xenomai team a care package of a couple BeagleBoards/Bones etc to increase their enthusiasm about maintaining support for both with their development efforts).

If there are individuals who would actively work on this, sending a
couple of boards would be something I can do. I just don't want to go
sending out boards that'll sit idle. Contact me with names/emails of
people who will actively work this.