Getting Cloud9 working on beaglebone

Hi guys,
After doing a little searching I followed the instructions here(http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1813076) on my beaglebone running ubuntu to try and get it to run cloud9 with bone script. However When I try to install o3 I keep getting a build failed:
Build failed: → task failed (err #1):
{task: cxx sh_node.cc → sh_node_1.o}
File “/home/ubuntu/local/bin/node-waf”, line 16, in
Scripting.prepare(t, os.getcwd(), VERSION, wafdir)
File “/home/ubuntu/local/bin/…/lib/node/wafadmin/Scripting.py”, line 147, in prepare
error(str(e))
I want to know if anyone has ever tried getting cloud9 to work correctly on their Ubuntu builds.

I have just tried this - after generating what appears to be a good Ubuntu beaglebone OS yesterday.

Simple answer -

Build failed: → task failed (err #1):
{task: cxx sh_node.cc → sh_node_1.o}
File “/home/ubuntu/local/bin/node-waf”, line 16, in
Scripting.prepare(t, os.getcwd(), VERSION, wafdir)
File “/home/ubuntu/local/bin/…/lib/node/wafadmin/Scripting.py”, line 147, in prepare
error(str(e))

However what I noticed is during the ‘install Cloud9 section’ - I was keeping an eye on the overall process

The keyboard input ‘bin/cloud.sh’

returned ‘Unknown OS’

Whether this is relevant, no real idea, but …

Sorry - should have typed ‘bin/cloud9.sh’ - and yes I have also checked that was what was used

So did you ultimately get it to work?

No!

Looks exactly like yours.

If of any relevannce - all the error stuff came up in red text where as the early response came up in green. I have not had a chance to even examine things in more depth yet.

Will not have a chance until Monday - but have a look @

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=9984&p=113649

Looks like someone hit the same problem - maybe their fix will work here?

Also looks like there is a lot more online.

Try Googling ‘bin/cloud9.sh’ !

Will do !

After just reading all the comments + dates wrt this installation suggestion, I am beginning to suspect that it should no longer be employed.
I will probably try another approach later.