GSoC 2014,Proposal

I am planning to submit a project prposal for GSoc 2014 My Topic Is “BB Embedded Server For Wireless Sensor Networks” How was it?

Have you submitted your proposal on melange?

No,Before submitting I want to Discuss with mentors

Maybe you should elaborate.

BB Embedded Server For Wireless Sensor Network

It allows authorized Internet users to establish two-way communication with the sensor network.

This allows the user to monitor the operation of the WSN remotely, to periodically download the sensed data,
and to change the operation mode of the network. In addition to providing monitoring and data collection services,

Mainly Focused In Agriculure sector, Soli moisture,humidity,temperature,

BB Embedded Server For Wireless Sensor Network

It allows authorized Internet users to establish two-way communication with the sensor network.

This allows the user to monitor the operation of the WSN remotely, to periodically download the sensed data,
and to change the operation mode of the network. In addition to providing monitoring and data collection services,

What is the core software technology of your proposal? It seems like there are already 6LoWPAN implementations using available radios, so there isn’t any clear architecture you are proposing. IP already does a pretty good job of “two-way communication with the sensor network”.