GSOC : Work With Beagle Board on with “Fix bugs in BoneScript

Hello

I am a 2nd-year B.Tech Computer Science student at Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi. I am also a very active member of CSI (Computer Society of India, Student Chapter) as well as ISTE (Indian Society for technical education, student chapter). I get to explore the various field of technical aspects even including the open source community, IOT devices and Programming languages.

I have had a strong exposure to various technical aspects even including the open source community, IOT devices and Programming languages. I comfortable working with C, C++, Python, JAVA, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Django, Flask, Jupyter Raspberry Pi and Arduino.

On one of the side the projects, I have been trying to implement a controller for Quadcopter using a raspberry PI. My strong motivation in the area of system design and good programming skills motivated me to be a part of Beagle Board Team.

I went through the ideas page and am interested in following project “Fix bugs in BoneScript” and would like to have a feedback from the community on how to can I proceed to make a strong student application.

With Warm Regards

Ibrahim Haleem Khan

Github.com/ibrahimhaleemkhan

Thinkdiff.co.in

If you have access to a BBB, I would suggest try out the project.
The issues on it’s GitHub project would be a great place to start, as there are quite a few and you’d need to filter through it. You can start by finding out what are some of the recurring feature requests or bugs that are being reported there.

Also, hang out on the #beagle-gsoc channel on Freenode