Hi all. I am quite newbie to this stuff - embedded linux, beagleboards and all.
I was able to generate an angstron build from Narcisus and get it running, according to this tutorial:
When trying to use something else the narcisus builds, the boot fails to work.
I’ve tried the following:
- Building from setup-scripts, and collecting files from /deploy folder
- Downloading images from http://dominion.thruhere.net/angstrom/nightlies/v2013.12/beagleboard/
In both cases, I took the following steps:
- Set up the card, using omap3-mkcard.sh
- Copied MLO, uImage and u-boot.img, in this order
- Uncompressed the rootfs image, systemd-image, to the second partition
- Uncompressed the module image, modules-beagleboard, to the second partition
- umount both partitions
- Tried to boot from beagleboard xM, both unsuccessfully.
So, I ask you: what am i doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!