i Cant get access SSH

Im trying to get started with programing in my BBB. So i went to the Adafruit learn system page , and i was following the Led Blink tutorial, so i saw i had to install Python library , so i followed that Tutorial too, but then when i was at the first step , when i have to access “http://beaglebone.local” Which it didnt work… so i tried go to the “Getting started page” an try click the link with the IP of the BBB (Browse to your Beagle) , and now i cant access either…

Did you load the USB driver into your Windows PC? I think the BBB uses some kind of IP-through-USB link for the “local” network connection. The driver will give you that link plus a serial port, it should be available on the “disk” drive that appears when you plug the BBB into a USB port.

Yes , i actualy did 2 times, but still nothing

Check the Device Manager, under Network Adapters it should show something called “Linux USB Ethernet/RNDIS Gadget”. If it’s not there, check the unknown devices. If it’s there, open it up, open the Drivers tab and browse to the BBB drive and load the drivers.

Then open a command prompt and try ‘ipconfig’, it should show something like this:

C:>ipconfig

Windows IP Configuration

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection 2:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::5539:a8ac:878f:253a%19
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.7.1
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.252
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

On my PC, I can then browse to 192.168.7.2 and get the BBB startup page, or ssh to the same address.

Yup that works thanks you :slight_smile: