Inconsistant Remote Debugging

Good evening,

With many of http://releases.linaro.org arm build tools i’ve come acquainted to using this compiler for my cross platform environments.

The problem that I seem to be having is that upon attempting to remote debug from either a 64-bit linux or windows machine the arm GDB provided by Linaro’s releases seem to crash on windows or everytime I attempt to step through my code the error received is:
Remote reply ‘g’ packet too long…

Keep in mind that all my libraries are built with the same compiler LinaroGCC-4.9-2015.05 and are built statically into my Executable.
I used to be able to debug with an older version and have retried every single one available on linaros site and have not suceeded…

Please note that I have never attempted to build a compiler because of fright. I believe that the problem is quite low level and have never adventured far beyond this…

The project works flawlessly as long as I run it, but if ever I need to add new features there would be absolutely NO way that I could debug.

If there’s any logs I can provide you with in order for you to understand my problem better… let me know. I’m calling for help now because i’ve been struggling on this for over 3 and a half months…

Thanks again