Is there any linux distribution with the USB hub patch installed?

Is there any linux distribution with this patch installed:
https://github.com/RobertCNelson/stable-kernel/blob/v3.7.x/patches/omap_sprz319-erratum-2.1/0001-Fix-sprz319-erratum-2.1.patch

I’ve yet to find anyone who can figure out this patch. Right now my Beagleboard XM is basically useless due to the hub crashing.

Does anyone know if the Panda boards have the same defect?

I moved back to the kernel 3.6 in order to make the BeagleBoard xM a bit more stable.
I think that Ubuntu distro has that patch applied by default, but I think that something got broken in 3.7 and later kernels.
http://elinux.org/BeagleBoardUbuntu#Method_2:_Use_the_NetInstall_method

By de description of the patch I understand that the problems regarding to the deffects in the images I capture with different
webcams, industrial cameras, and other unexplicable USB problems I’ve been always experiencing is because of the
DM3730 - sprz319 erratum. I hope the next BeagleBoard and BeagleBone don’t have that anoying problem.

I moved back to the kernel 3.6 in order to make the BeagleBoard xM a bit
more stable.
I think that Ubuntu distro has that patch applied by default,

Really? When did I enable that patch by default? I must have also
fixed the Beagle C4 boot regression it caused too..

Nope, still disabled:

but I think
that something got broken in 3.7 and later kernels.
BeagleBoardUbuntu - eLinux.org

By de description of the patch I understand that the problems regarding to
the deffects in the images I capture with different
webcams, industrial cameras, and other unexplicable USB problems I've been
always experiencing is because of the
DM3730 - sprz319 erratum. I hope the next BeagleBoard and BeagleBone don't
have that anoying problem.

Considering the BeagleBone uses the am335x, it's kinda hard for that
silicon to suffer from the dm3730 - sprz319 erratum.. The am335x
doesn't even have the omap-ehci ip block that's effected... (it uses a
Menter Graphics IP block (musb), which has other issues in mainline..)

Regards,

Here is the funny thing. In Ubuntu, it takes a long time for it to crash. I was out of my gourd when I said Ubuntu had the patch. That is not true. It just takes longer to crash. Or as mrne points out below, maybe an older kernel had the patch.

I’ve got the patch running on opensuse with some help from opensuse-arm. Unfortunately the display driver got killed. However, I SSHd into the Beagleboard XM after the patch was installed. It seems to fix the problem. Now if only the patch found its way into the distribution. I think 12.3 for arm may not be released at the same time as the rest of the platforms, so maybe this fix will find it’s way into 12.3

As It stands now, I don’t need graphics. This project I’m working on is telemetry, so all I need is USB and ethernet not to crash. [Graphics is done elsewhere.] At this point, I guess I’m set. It would be nice if everything else actually worked, but whatever. I can work from the command prompt. Worse comes to worse, opensuse has an ncurses version of Yast. It is almost like a gui. If I needed a browser, I’d just download it elsewhere and sftp it to the board. Clumsy but workable.

I ran into a company that is using the bone. Yep, it works fine.

I’ve got a hub on the XM and am abusing the unit to near 100% utilization. The patch looks very solid. I suppose tweaking the clock makes things a bit jittery, but nothing I would notice. My telem is like 30Mbytes in 24 hours. Clearly the ethernet isn’t taxed.

So at this point I’m going to quit my griping, but still suggest nobody buy the board until the patch is mainstream or hardware/chip is fixed. I may try to RMA (well swap) the board but only if Beagle will sell it to a developer so that they can have an extra crappy bit of hardware. I suspect more boards are not as terrible as mine. Once someone has a really crappy board, they will appreciate the patch. Otherwise I’m afraid it won’t be mainstreamed.

So at this point I'm going to quit my griping, but still suggest nobody buy
the board until the patch is mainstream or hardware/chip is fixed. I may try
to RMA (well swap) the board but only if Beagle will sell it to a developer
so that they can have an extra crappy bit of hardware. I suspect more boards
are not as terrible as mine. Once someone has a really crappy board, they
will appreciate the patch. Otherwise I'm afraid it won't be mainstreamed.

Already got one from another developer awhile back, hence I test that
patch in my tree..

Regards,