Jellybean release for Beagleboard and Beaglebone

Hi,

Could you please suggest me a proper working Jelly Beans source code for Beagle Board -Xm.

What do you mean by “proper working Jelly Beans source code” ?

The JB source from rowboat seems good enough. Atleast Jelly Bean works on this with full working 3D graphics.

-Vishveshwar

Hi Khasim - is it possible to use i2c within this JB Android release on BeagleBone?
Do you maybe know is any example of source code anywhere out already?

It will be MUCH appreciated…

Thanks!

Dne ponedeljek, 20. avgust 2012 12:51:05 UTC+2 je oseba khasim napisala:

Hi,

There is a patch recently pushed to rowboat kernel to implement proper shutdown. Please sync the kernel sources from rowboat.
With this patch, it is possible to shut down using command “reboot -p”. Regards, Arun

Hello everyone,

I have tried to use the links you showed us, however I noticed some missing files on this one: http://code.google.com/p/rowboat/wiki/JellybeanOnBeagleboard_WithSGX
it does not have the START HERE directory not the README.txt files. When I try to use the script it complains about the missing files, but finishes the process anyway;
after that, when I insert the SD to the BeagleBoard, it never finishes the boot.

I am using the BeagleBoard rev C1 with the ULCD Lite BBT-ULCD_Lite-PCB-001 (unkown revision, it came without any information from vendor.

Thank you for your attention.

Hello everyone,

I have tried to use the links you showed us, however I noticed some missing files on this one: http://code.google.com/p/rowboat/wiki/JellybeanOnBeagleboard_WithSGX
it does not have the START HERE directory not the README.txt files. When I try to use the script it complains about the missing files, but finishes the process anyway;
after that, when I insert the SD to the BeagleBoard, it never finishes the boot.

I am using the BeagleBoard rev C1 with the ULCD Lite BBT-ULCD_Lite-PCB-001 (unkown revision, it came without any information from vendor.

Only bare BeagleBone xM is currently supported. The ULCD expansion is not supported with rowboat.

-Vishveshwar