Kernel module failures after update

I updated my sources today using ./oebb.sh update. After the update I noticed that my out of tree kernel modules refused to build. I keep the example from as a reference. This also fails to build as shown below. Any suggestions? Best regards, Dave. NOTE: Running task 916 of 927 (ID: 7, /home/dlambert/Argus/recipes/kmodule-test/kmodule-test_1.0.0.bb, do_make_scripts) NOTE: Running task 917 of 927 (ID: 6, /home/dlambert/Argus/recipes/kmodule-test/kmodule-test_1.0.0.bb, do_configure) NOTE: package kmodule-test-1.0.0-r0: task do_make_scripts: Started ERROR: Function failed: do_make_scripts (see /home/dlambert/beaglebone/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_v2012_05-eglibc/work/beaglebone-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/kmodule-test-1.0.0-r0/temp/log.do_make_scripts.14027 for further information) ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/dlambert/beaglebone/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_v2012_05-eglibc/work/beaglebone-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/kmodule-test-1.0.0-r0/temp/log.do_make_scripts.14027 Log data follows: | ERROR: Function failed: do_make_scripts (see /home/dlambert/beaglebone/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_v2012_05-eglibc/work/beaglebone-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/kmodule-test-1.0.0-r0/temp/log.do_make_scripts.14027 for further information) | NOTE: make -e MAKEFLAGS= CC=arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-gcc -mno-thumb-interwork -marm LD=arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ld AR=arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi-ar -C /home/dlambert/beaglebone/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_v2012_05-eglibc/sysroots/beaglebone/usr/src/kernel scripts | | ERROR: oe_runmake failed NOTE: package kmodule-test-1.0.0-r0: task do_make_scripts: Failed NOTE: package kmodule-test-1.0.0-r0: task do_configure: Started ERROR: kmodule-test: Recipe file does not have license file information (LIC_FILES_CHKSUM) ERROR: Licensing Error: LIC_FILES_CHKSUM does not match, please fix ERROR: Function failed: do_qa_configure ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/dlambert/beaglebone/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_v2012_05-eglibc/work/beaglebone-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/kmodule-test-1.0.0-r0/temp/log.do_configure.14028 NOTE: package kmodule-test-1.0.0-r0: task do_configure: Failed ERROR: Task 7 (/home/dlambert/Argus/recipes/kmodule-test/kmodule-test_1.0.0.bb, do_make_scripts) failed with exit code ‘1’ ERROR: Task 6 (/home/dlambert/Argus/recipes/kmodule-test/kmodule-test_1.0.0.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code ‘1’ NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 918 tasks of which 916 didn’t need to be rerun and 2 failed. Summary: 2 tasks failed: /home/dlambert/Argus/recipes/kmodule-test/kmodule-test_1.0.0.bb, do_make_scripts /home/dlambert/Argus/recipes/kmodule-test/kmodule-test_1.0.0.bb, do_configure Summary: There were 4 ERROR messages shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

Looks like some recipes changed the path for the kernel staging
directory and some didn't.
It's fixed in the "next" branch or you can override the path in
conf/local.conf for now
STAGING_KERNEL_DIR =
"/home/dlambert/beaglebone/setup-scripts/build/tmp-angstrom_v2012_05-eglibc/sysroots/beagleboard/kernel"

Thanks Igor, that worked fine. On a more general note, how do I find the "next branch" and update to it using oebb.sh?

Dave.