Maker Faire Detroit

Is anyone going to Maker Faire Detroit? Will any of you have Beagle-based projects to show?

If you’d like to attend a free workshop, tweet #learnwithboris and I’ll respond with some options (and you might win some swag).

For more info, see http://www.element14.com/community/groups/maker-faire/blog/2013/07/21/maker-faire-detroit–element14-beaglebone-black-workshop-and-ticket-giveaway

I will be there with my Beagle-based projects! Showing people how to hack with an army of connected Beagles.

I have a free ticket valid for both days for anyone who can help man my booth and show people my Beagle-based projects for at least a total of 4hrs. My strongest need for help is on Saturday. Don’t worry about being an expert, we’ll provide all the instruction needed.

If you haven’t been to Makerfaire before you are really missing out. This is where I first learned about the BeagleBoard when I had a booth next to Jason 2 years ago. The Henry Ford is awesome all by itself, and adding 400+ makers to the mix makes it even better.