My ADC raw values have disappeared (after some kernel swapping)

Having tried a ‘bone’ kernel for a while I have now reverted to a ‘ti’ kernel. However the raw ADC values haven’t reappeared where I expect them. On my other BBB (which hasn’t had kernels swapped back and forth) the ADC raw values are in:-

/sys/devices/platform/ocp/44c00000.interconnect/44c00000.interconnect:segment@200000/44e0d000.target-module/44e0d000.tscadc/TI-am335x-adc.0.auto/iio:device0

and that’s where they used to be on the BBB that has had the kernel swapped back and forth, but they’re not there any more, nor anywhere else that I can see. Might there be some PRU stuff still installed that’s hiding them or is there something I need to reinstall to get ADC values back?

On the BBB where the ADC values are missing there’s a directory:-

/sys/devices/platform/ocp/44c00000.interconnect/44c00000.interconnect:segment@200000/44e0d000.target-module/

but no 44e0d000.tscadc in that directory.

OK, silly me, I’ve discovered the cause. I hadn’t changed the uEnv.txt file back to the original version and it had ‘disable_uboot_overlay_adc=1’ in it.

Putting the original/default uEnv.txt back has got my ADC values back. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the noise everyone.

@chrisisbd or just use:

debian@BeagleBone:~$ ls /sys/bus/iio/devices/iio\:device0/
buffer           in_voltage2_raw  in_voltage6_raw  power
dev              in_voltage3_raw  in_voltage7_raw  scan_elements
in_voltage0_raw  in_voltage4_raw  name             subsystem
in_voltage1_raw  in_voltage5_raw  of_node          uevent

and not worry about kernel versions.

Regards,