need information

plz can anyone give me idea on what application i can do the beagle
board
thank u for ur time

I'm not sure what exactly you are asking for. If you are more specific, that would help.

Brett

brett i want to my final year BE proj. on beagle board so can u gv me some idea
parth

I'm not sure what "BE" is (Bachelor of Engineering?), and that's a pretty generalized question. How long do you have, what tools are you familiar with, and what are the goals you want to achieve? Do you want to interface extra hardware, or just write software for what is already on the board?
The Beagleboard is general purpose and can do graphics, sound, take video from webcams, talk to USB devices, and a bunch more. It can run several different Linux distributions, including X11 support. I suggest looking over the googlegroups archive for the beagleboard and seeing the sort of stuff other people have done. The Beagleboard web site is also full of useful info on what the board can do.

There are a lot of people on this list who will help answer questions you may have, but the questions need to be more specific. Asking something like "Has anyone ever interfaced device X to the beagleboard", or "I got these errors when trying to compile application Y, does anyone know how I might be able to fix them", will be likely to get answers.

As a side note, using full words and sentences probably also increases your chance of getting answers. Partly because it shows you've put more time and effort into asking the question clearly. Everyone here is volunteering their own time to help out, so the easier you make it for them to respond, the greater the likelihood that they will.

Brett

really thanx brett i am new n your guidence will surely help
parth