New Beaglebone black ADB connect issue? via usb and eithernet

can anyone shed some light on what my problem could be?
I just created a new build from the Android-JB-4.2.2-DevKit-4.1.1.xml and I was hoping it would solve my problem with the pre-built image with andrid jelly Bean 4.2.2 with linux 3.2 & SXG
and that was windows could not except the usb driver from android sdk, nor can I use ADB connect using ip address. however I can ping my beaglebone with android and it shows up as alive, also I run adb devices and shows no listing of the device.

is there a solution? Patch, update source files I don’t know about?

Thanks in advance

can anyone shed some light on what my problem could be?
I just created a new build from the Android-JB-4.2.2-DevKit-4.1.1.xml and I was hoping it would solve my problem with the pre-built image with andrid jelly Bean 4.2.2 with linux 3.2 & SXG
and that was windows could not except the usb driver from android sdk, nor can I use ADB connect using ip address. however I can ping my beaglebone with android and it shows up as alive, also I run adb devices and shows no listing of the device.

is there a solution? Patch, update source files I don’t know about?

I remember there was some issue with VID/PID mismatch and so adb would not work on Windows. Don’t know if this was solved.

Have you tried the instructions at the TI wiki?
http://processors.wiki.ti.com/index.php/TI-Android-JB-4.2.2-DevKit-4.1.1_UserGuide#adb_over_USB_on_Windows_Machine

-Vishveshwar

Thanks for the link however I solved it by enabling usb gadget drivers in kernel config