OMAP3 Graphics SDK 3.00.00.09 available for download

Graphics SDK 3.00.00.09

http://software-dl.ti.com/dsps/forms/export.html?prod_no=/OMAP35x_Graphics_SDK_setuplinux_3_00_00_09.bin

http://wiki.davincidsp.com/index.php/OMAP35x_Graphics_SDK_Getting_Started_Guide

DVSDK

http://software-dl.ti.com/dsps/dsps_public_sw/sdo_sb/targetcontent/dvsdk/DVSDK_3_00/latest/index_FDS.html

Regards,

Pratheesh

Is this available for the open source community?

The link below takes me to the same Questionnaire page which that we are required to fill in the details of my company and such.

The last time I filled in the details mentioning I am a hobbyist, my request was turned down, since I don’t belong to a company.

If it is not meant to be available in the open, I think we shouldn’t be broadcasting such messages - my personal opinion.

It's meant to be in the open, or it wouldn't be so easily found. This
is very helpful for those who have access.

It's meant to be in the open, or it wouldn't be so easily found. This
is very helpful for those who have access.

Easily found perhaps, but not easy (nor fast) to access.

I have an account at my.TI and a EVM registration and was still
required to fill out the request for for the 09 release.

Hopefully I'll be approved!

Steve

The process is being looked at inside TI, specifically for the 'hobbyist' group. No promises on any changes, just saying it's being looked at.

regards,

Koen

My request has gone into a black hole :frowning:

Not even a rejection!

Steve

My request has gone into a black hole :frowning:

Not even a rejection!

My email disappeared too..

But a little bit of searching i found the update thru the
'myRegistered Software' link, however their is no version indication
till the download starts:
"OMAP35x_Graphics_SDK_setuplinux_3_00_00_09.bin"

my.ti.com

Manage Activation, Licensing Updates and Downloads

Manage Activated Software

Manage:S1GXOMAP GXSDK-OMAP3-U

Get Updates - Download..

There were some improvements in the Graphics SDK download process based on the feedback we received, hopefully this should resolve the most of the issues outlined in below E-mail as well as by other community members.

"Graphics SDK is now available under the auto-screening process (just went live late last week). This should enable most users to get an access code to download the software in only a few minutes. Personal email addresses should no longer be a reason to have the download blocked.

You will again have to fill out the online request form for access but you should be able to get the download code quickly (unless you are from a restricted country or are planning to use the software in a restricted application)."

Regards,
Pratheesh

I summited my request two time before and after the automatic process, but I still not receive any link. I am here in US and I belive there is nothing wrong with my information. I submitted my second request two days ago and I haven’t received anything yet.

Best regards,
Thang Nguyen

Same here. I had registered twice, but nothing transpired.

Pratheesh,

Can you please check?

The correct link for download is http://software-dl-1.ti.com/dsps/forms/self_cert_export.html?prod_no=OMAP35x_Graphics_SDK_setuplinux_3_00_00_09.bin – I came to know this lately, sorry about that.

We have informed concerned people to fix the links to point to the correct webpage or delete the obsolete links. Meanwhile to be safe that you are accessing the proper link - always follow below approach.

The SDK download request can be found by clicking on "OMAP35x_Graphics_SDK_setuplinux_3_00_00_09.bin" in the "Extras 3D Graphics Software Development Kit" section on the OMAP3530 DVSDK site at:

http://software-dl.ti.com/dsps/dsps_public_sw/sdo_sb/targetcontent/dvsdk/DVSDK_3_00/latest/index_FDS.html

You will need to fill in required information at this page.

eMail address (Company or university email address required) : Here you need to provide the E-mail ID - gmail, yahoo, msn etc accounts are ok as long as below information is valid

What is your full company name? Here provide the company name or university name

What is your company website URL? Please specify company website or university website

I tried with following

E-mail : My gmail ID
Company : My company Name

And received the download link immediately, one catch here is that I logged in to my.ti.com with employee ID - don’t know whether that’s going to make any difference.

I understand that this is still not the ideal scenario but I have been told that TI need to collect this information due to government’s trade compliance requirements.

Regards,
Pratheesh

Hi,
I received the link, and when I click on it, was lead to the TI side with this info:

Download

Thank you. Your download has started.

• Please monitor the download process to completion.
  • Please close this window when download is complete

I didn’t see any download process at all.
Please help me.

same for me. I'm using firefox
Mathieu

Is there anyone can get the file? please tell me how to.

Best regards,
Thang Nguyen

I have the same problem with firefox, internet explorer and opera!
So it's not a browser problem i think!?

Regards
Michael

Is there anyone be able to download it???

I was able to download from the link mentioned above. But that was a couple of weeks back. I guess the best way is to go to the Graphics SDK section and then download from the appropriate link mentioned there.

I had to fill in details that I was a hobbyist - it took about three days to get approved and then I was able to download…

I’ve also downloaded 3-4 days ago (using firefox).

Now i get an email from ti with an Graphics SDK 09 ID and now i could
finally download it!

Regards
Michael