opkg upgrade=WARNING: could not open /lib/modules/3.8.13/modules.order: No such file or directory

Hello! New to BBB, but lovin it so far…got two of them working on the same network…more to come…

1. So, I used this image “BBB-eMMC-flasher-2013.09.04.img”
  2. In order for me to do a opkg update & opkg upgrade without hundreds of “opkg_download: Failed to download” errors , I had to do the hack that Paul Tan referenced here.
  3. After a seemingly successful completion of “opkg upgrade”, I noticed these warnings on both BBBs that I was upgrading at the same time. (Interestingly one of them had 4 warnings and the other had 6 warnings)…

QUESTION: Ignore it or fix it somehow? Thx!

Final lines of “opkg upgrade” for root@VoltVision-BBB1:

WARNING: could not open /lib/modules/3.8.13/modules.order: No such file or directory
WARNING: could not open /lib/modules/3.8.13/modules.builtin: No such file or directory
WARNING: could not open /lib/modules/3.8.13/modules.order: No such file or directory
WARNING: could not open /lib/modules/3.8.13/modules.builtin: No such file or directory

Final lines of “opkg upgrade” for root@VoltVision-BBB2:

http://imgur.com/6W5zcb0.jpg

Hi,

I found that after make scripts the files are in the directories then I can rerun opkg upgrade and it completes without error, and I can build kernel modules.

I do:
echo “nameserver 10.0.0.2” >>/etc/resolv.conf

opkg update
opkg upgrade

opkg install kernel-headers
opkg install kernel-dev

###reboot

cd /usr/src/kernel
make scripts
ln -s /usr/src/kernel /lib/modules/uname -r/build

##re-run
opkg upgrade ## it completes silently