Send me your resume@Sam.ultimatelinks@ gmail.com
Position: Network Engineer Consultant
Location: Lithia Springs,GA
Duration: 6 + Months
The BigIp Load Balancing Engineer will be an expert in the F5 Local(LTM) and Global(GTM)
Cisco ACE and CSS Load Balancing platforms and possesses a solid Network background
including Layer 2 through Layer 4 with an understanding of switch, network routing, and
firewall concepts. Candidates must possess vebal strong troubleshooting skills as well as a
strong TCP understanding as it pertains to packet inspection and TCP flow in the Network
and Application flows.
Candidates must also have integration, configuration, and troubleshooting experience with
the F5 Web Accelaration and Application Security Manager products…
• Cisco CSS, ACE, ASA-5500 series*
• F5 Load Balancing*
• IP Networking*
• Candidate MUST have extensive working in structured change management processes for
highly available enterprise networks
• Candidate MUST have production environment experience consisting of Global lead
balancing, Local load balancing, SSL accelerators, HTTP compressors and DNS
• Candidate MUST have strong Networking Experience-TCP/IP, Administration of
• Candidate MUST have experience building and configuring major internet host/network
services including but not limited to: Web(http, SSL, etc.), Mail (sendmail, etc.), DNS, NFS,
NIS/NIS+, Databases (Oracle, etc.) and Java.
• Experience directly managing routers, switches, load balancers and SSL accelerators in a
high-availability infrastructure is required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are required
• Will be expected to provide documentation describing projects, deliverables and timelines
• Will be expected to report on project status
• F5 hardware including 1500-8900 appliances, Cisco Firewalls ASA, PIX, UNIX, Microsoft,
Web Hosting, Switching, Routing, Cisco CSS, Cisco ACE.
• F5 LTM/WA/GTM/ASM product lines, v9.x and v10.x
• PERL, TCL, Linux/UNIX shell (Desired).
• Cisco 10S 12.x and CatOS 5.x-6.x revisions
• Load balancing in a local and geographical DNS
• Protocol load balancing
• SSL accelerators.