Problems installing libgles ipk for SGX

Hi

I tried to send this mail before but it didn't appear to turn up so I'm trying again.
I've followed the instructions on GoogleCode to build the libgles packages using bitbake but when I try to install them in Koen's current Angstrom image I get:

root@beagleboard:~# opkg install /home/root/libgles-omap3_3.00.00.06-r7.1_armv7a
.ipk
Multiple packages (libgles-omap3 and libgles-omap3) providing same name marked .
Multiple packages (libgles-omap3 and libgles-omap3) providing same name marked .
Installing libgles-omap3 (3.00.00.06-r7.1) to root...
Configuring libgles-omap3
System startup links for /etc/init.d/pvr-init already exist.
ERROR: Module omaplfb does not exist in /proc/modules
ERROR: Module pvrsrvkm does not exist in /proc/modules
pvrsrvkm: disagrees about version of symbol struct_module
insmod: error inserting '/lib/modules/2.6.28-omap1/kernel/drivers/gpu/pvr/pvrsrt
pvrsrvkm: disagrees about version of symbol struct_module
WARNING: Error inserting pvrsrvkomaplfb: disagrees about version of symbol strue
m (/lib/modules/2.6.28-omap1/kernel/drivers/gpu/pvr/pvrsrvkm.ko): Invalid modult
FATAL: Error inserting omaplfb (/lib/modules/2.6.28-omap1/kernel/drivers/gpu/pvt
mknod: missing operand after `0'
Try `mknod --help' for more information.
chmod: cannot access `/dev/pvrsrvkm': No such file or directory
/dev/mem opened.
Memory mapped at address 0x4001f000.
Value at address 0x48004B40 (0x4001fb40): 0x0
Written 0x0; readback 0x0
root@beagleboard:~#

I've followed the tutorial at http://code.google.com/p/beagleboard/wiki/HowtoUseSGXunderAngstrom. Any ideas on what I could be missing? I was thinking it might be something missing in the Angtrom image but I'm sure Koen said the PVR kernel drivers were in this image.
I did a search and it looked some someone on this list had a similar problem in Feb but I couldn't find a conclusive answer to the problem.

Thanks in advance,
Mark.

Make sure you are running 2.6.28-omap1 kernel, it sounds like you are
running a different version (probably 2.6.29-omap1).
If so, rebuild your console image with bitbake.

The sgx modules in the feeds match the kernel in the feeds, which is 2.6.29.

regards,

Koen