Question Request

Hi,

I am very interested with Beagle Bone for read some sensors online, I think it’s a wonderful system to do life tests. But, I would like to design a surface to mount Beagle Bone with 3D printer and I can’t get Beagle 3D part. With Allegro, I can see the PCB but I when I try to import the PCB, the system don’t find the libraries (I work with a closed libraries).

As you can see on the files, I don’t have anything. Can you send me a 3D part? I use Creo, and I can read IDF.

Thank you,

Joan Morral

VENTURE ELECTRONICS SPAIN S.L.

image001.jpg

Cami de Can Graells,1-21

08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès

Barcelona (SPAIN)

Email: venture-services.joan.morral@hp.com

ü Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments (the “message”) is intended solely for the person(s) or the entity to whom it is addressed and is confidential. If you receive this message by mistake, please promptly inform the sender by return e-mail and then delete the message and destroy any printed copy. You must not disclose or use in any way the information in the message. The sender does not guarantee and is not liable for the security of any information electronically transmitted or for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication, or for any delay in its receipt.There is no warranty that this message is error or virus free and has not been tempered with. It may be a private communication, and if so, does not represent the view of the company. All the contents of this message together with attachments are subjected to copyright."

BEAGLEBONE_REVC2.ldf (27.7 KB)

BEAGLEBONE_REVC2.bdf (288 KB)

I have no such files available to provide to you.

Gerald

image001.jpg