RE: The LoadCape and am335x/BeagleBone Black

Hello,

I have been dealing w/ this LoadCape for a bit now. I figured I could figure it out. So, I purchased one, used it, and have set up wires to make my motors function.

https://ghielectronics.discoursehosting.net/t/re-loadcape-and-trying-seth/21797. This is what I am doing outside of this context to get my Cape up and running.

I am going to type up some simple software to try and make my motors move. So far, I have gotten the LEDs to show signs of life. Yea boy!

Besides that…

• If you follow the link I provided and read all my jumbles, you may find that I am having a difficult time w/ this specific Cape.
  • I could not communicate w/ the BBB once my wiring set up was completed.
  • I tried via USB while the battery was plugged in.
  • I received a very unusual prompt on my desktop.
  • The notification stated that my am335x was ready for use.- I tried w/out the battery connected.
  • I was timed out over and over again for communication via USB.
    Anyway…

If you are using the LoadCape and having some complications or you already understand what I am doing that is completely incorrect, please reply.

Who knows? We could make a LoadCape work for the better.

Seth

Hello,

Do not listen to the above statements if you plan on making the LoadCape work just yet. I tried the input ideas I received but failed. My board has to be reinstalled w/ the BBB.io images I have chosen.

Seth

P.S. If you are using the LoadCape and have any input to give, please do not hesitate to devour ideas my way. BBB w/ the LoadCape! I will reply here once I get my board back in order.

Hello,

I am still pursuing the LoadCape functionality if you are interested. Please let me know if you are using this Cape.

Seth