Requesting for the BeagleBoneGreen Wireless Schematics and PCB Design Files

Hello Jason,

I apologies that I did not CC beagleboard@googlegroups.com in the email as I did not know about that. I have kept beagleboard@googlegroups.com in CC now.

Thank you,
Best Regards,

Ani,

Please check the wiki link at http://www.seeedstudio.com/wiki/Beaglebone_green

pasted1.png

Seeed used Cadence OrCAD to modify the schematics and Cadence Allegro for the PCB design tool.

Regards,
Jason

Hello Jason,

Thank you for the response. I had tried before to import the hardware files into Altium using the files downloaded from this website. I was able to import the schematics but not the PCB files. I was wondering if you could share me the files. It could be of great help!

I also want to work on the PRUs that are present on the BBG Wireless. There are lot many form posts for BBB but not for BBG Wireless. Is it the same procedures(BBB PRUs procedures) to work on PRUs on BBG Wireless? Could you please help me?

Thank you for your time,
Best Regards,

pasted1.png

Hello Jason,

Thank you for the response. I had tried before to import the hardware files into Altium using the files downloaded from this website. I was able to import the schematics but not the PCB files. I was wondering if you could share me the files. It could be of great help!

The schematic at the link. I’m not sure why you are asking for it.

I also want to work on the PRUs that are present on the BBG Wireless. There are lot many form posts for BBB but not for BBG Wireless. Is it the same procedures(BBB PRUs procedures) to work on PRUs on BBG Wireless? Could you please help me?

Same processor, same procedures.

The Altium Allegro import requires that Allegro PCB be exported in ASCII format.

Regards,
John