Running Cloud9 on a 2GB install on a Motorola Lapdock.

Hi, all.
I am trying to find a 2GB emmc image with a browser for using cloud9 on a Motorola Atrix lapdock.
I have the 2015-03-08 2GB Debian image installed on a Rev A BBB, but there is no browser installed in this release.
Being a newbie I am at a bit of a loss trying to figure out what packages can be safely removed to provide enough space to install a browser.
All the books I have use Debian as the default OS, so it would be helpful to maintain the compatibility.
I know I can just use Windows and a USB cable, but that kind of defeats the purpose of having the bone on the Lapdock.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You can always grab the 4gb microSD image (with chromium) and use that
vs the eMMC..

Regards,

Thanks, Robert.
I did flirt with that for a while, and will probably resort to it again.
Also, if that is the only option, does any one know how to clear the existing OS from the emmc so you can boot from the SD card without having to press a button on boot? I have read that to force a boot from the microSD card, you delete the MLO file in the FAT partition of the eMMC which is accessible when the board is connected over the USB cable and appears as a thumbdrive, but on my Windows 7 machine I only see a 96MB partition with the ‘BeagleBone Getting Started’ files and folders. I realise I must be overlooking something very basic, but I am baffled.

Just modify uEnv.txt on the emmc to boot from the mmc.

Here's a picture which might help:

http://ahsoftware.de/Beaglebone_Black_Boot_explained.svg

Thank you, Alexander.
That did the trick. Enough to start me stumbling down the path, at least.
It would be nice to be able to make use of the emmc. Any ideas as to how you can access the partition with the MLO file?
I have tried an assortment of USB disk utilities and I can still only see that 96MB partition.
It is not a major drama, but it does seem like a bit of a waste.

It's in the mbr... so you won't see it on your windows folder...

(this was changed so windows users don't accidently delete it. :wink: )

Regards,