SIGSEGV when trying to remote debug

Hello there,
At the beggining i would like to say that i will really aprichiate any help given from the community.

I am trying to set up SlickEdit to compile and debug remotelly applications for BBB rev C.

`
debian@beaglebone:/boot/uboot/slick$ uname -a
Linux beaglebone 3.8.13-bone47 #1 SMP Fri Apr 11 01:36:09 UTC 2014 armv7l GNU/Linux

`

I think i have managed to succesfully set the compiling for the board (Im working on linux mint 17). I can compile the hello world program and run it on the board when copied. This is the compilation output:

`
arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -c -g3 -ggdb -o “Debug/testowy.o” -I/usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/include/c++/4.8.2 testowy.cpp
arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ -g3 -ggdb -o “Debug/testowy” Debug/testowy.o -L/usr/arm-linux-gnueabihf/lib

`

I am using arm-linux-gnueabihf-g++ for compiling and trying to use gdb-multiarch for remote debbuging. This is how i set the remote debbuger:

Then i turn on the gdb server on the BBB:

`
debian@beaglebone:/boot/uboot/slick$ gdbserver :12345 testowy
Process testowy created; pid = 2375
Listening on port 12345

`

But when I start debbuging in Slick edit weird thing happens:
First of all the program doesnt step into my first break point, so I just click go to link. And then i get the segmentation fault error:

After i try going to line cursor second time the debbuging stops and gdbserver on bbb stops as well:

`
Child terminated with signal = 0xb (SIGSEGV)
GDBserver exiting

`

I would aprichiate any help here really, im fighting with this for really many hours now.