systemd service waiting for connection

Hi everyone,

I’m using Angstrom on beagleboard XM. I’ve written my own daemon and trying to write systemd service file for it. The issue I’m facing is that service should be started after successful Wi-Fi connection is established. Wi-Fi is managed by connman.

I’ve googled but could not find an answer. And I’m not sure if it’s connman configuration or systemd or both ?

If someone could point out me to doc or discussion on this topic it would be great.

Thanks,
Maksym.

Hi everyone,

I’m using Angstrom on beagleboard XM. I’ve written my own daemon and trying to write systemd service file for it. The issue I’m facing is that service should be started after successful Wi-Fi connection is established. Wi-Fi is managed by connman.

Check out:

Also, why not share more information about the daemon you have created?

You can see lots of examples in /lib/systemd/system or so.

I’ve googled but could not find an answer. And I’m not sure if it’s connman configuration or systemd or both ?

Depending on which image you have, connman is invoked by systemd. I’ve had success pointing people to WiFi | BeagleBone | Adafruit Learning System for them to figure out how to get their wifi connection working.